After a good period of development and refinement, the time has come: pedalpact.cc is ready for takeoff! Moreover, this beta version is free for everyone to use, so please take a look.
Scroll verder voor de rest van het artikel
Free to use
The pedalpact.cc beta version is free for everyone to use. All you have to do is register and then you can use the platform. With this free beta version we hope to make many cyclists enthusiastic about the concept. We would like everyone to know that networking through a shared passion is effective for your company or career!
Building the community is what this free beta version is all about. We hope you find it valuable enough to share with your contacts, so that they can become a part of the community as well. This will create more and more networking opportunities. At the beginning these sharing actions are of vital importance, because the community has yet to become.
Because we want to make something that you would like to use, we have spoken to a lot of cyclists and networkers. We asked which problems exist within business networking, and where there is room for improvement. We came up with the following:
- Networking can be more effective
- Networking can be more fun
- Networking should cost you less time
The result of this can be found in the beta version.
How does it work?
After registration, first fill in your profile with the required information. If all goes well, everything will speak for itself; otherwise you can take a look at what existing users filled in (or you can contact us, we are happy to help). Your profile is your business card, so make sure people can get a complete picture of you.
After that, there are a few things you can do that will lead you to a network ride:
- See which members are on the map. Who would you like to meet?
- See which public pacts (events / rides) are already on the map. Which one would you like to participate in?
- Plan a pact yourself. Preferably a public one: this way, at the beginning of pedalpact.cc you have the highest chance on gaining participants. You can for instance create a pact when you would be cycling anyway. Invite your network, so that they can get to know pedalpact.cc as well. Especially at the beginning we can use new members. Thank you!
We hope that we can make many people enthusiastic about business cycling. Hopefully so much, you’ll spread the word. Are you exited? Then we would like you to join us as an ambassador! An ambassador of pedalpact.cc:
- Loves cycling
- Likes to network (especially when riding bikes)
- Will plan at least one event a month via pedalpact.cc (this can also be when you wanted to go riding anyway).
- Invites his/her own contacts to these events
- Becomes the tète de la course, hoping the bunch will follow
- Will keep on using pedalpact.cc for free, even when the free beta period ends.
Do you want to be an ambassador? Send us an email:
The free beta version will not always remain. The name already gives it away: with this version we try to learn even better what you expect from pedalpact.cc. Once we have learned enough (and raised funding), we will be able to start building a completely new platform at the end of 2019. What are we going to improve anyway? The speed, security, stability, existing functions, faster installation of new functions and much more.
Are you interested in helping pedalpact.cc reach funding? Or got a great tip? Be sure to contact us:
Do you have any questions or comments for us at any time? Please don’t hesitate to contact us, we’ll be happy to help you.
+31 6 29 40 72 82 (Daan Walet)